Viber/Whatsapp:+8615512139310 Email: | Sitemap | RSS

Kidney Service China has always thrived on word of mouth. Our patients are our best advocates. read more

Whether you're a kidney disease patient or a doctor, we look forward to your more

Type your question and click GO. See the tips from experts for your own conditions. read more

What does each kidney disease treatment feel like? Find the best answer here.

Clean, quiet and well-equipped ward is always the best choice for patient.

Want more details about treatment efficiency and service quality? Read their stories!

Worried about inpatient life in an oversea hospital? Click here and find the truth!

Ask a Question:

Font Size A A A Home > For Patient > Ask a Question >

What Kind of MD Should I See With Kidney Cyst

Posted: by Steven84      Time: 2012-12-19 09:33

Topics: Kidney Cyst

Details: My girl friend was diagnosed with Kidney Cyst. What kind of MD does she should see?

Expert Answer

A: A nephrologist or kidney disease expert will be a best choice. A nephrologist is a medical doctor who specializes in kidney health. Usually, kidney disease experts need a referral from your General Practitioner.

If your girl friend renal cyst needs removed, she may require to see a surgeon also.

Related Questions & Answers