Kidney Service China offers you comprehensive care from diagnosis to treatment and follow-up. We customize your care using a team approach that brings together a group of experts to focus on you.
These experts are rich in using latest technology and techniques to diagnose and treat diabetes, including Traditional Chinese Medicine, Immunotherapy and Medications therapy etc with low side effects.
Causes of Type 1 diabetes
Type 1 diabetes, Insulin-dependent diabetes is more common in children, adolescents or young adults.
It is an autoimmune disease which means that your body no longer distinguishes healthy cells from bad ones. As a result, it may attack and destroy beta cells in the pancreas. This leads to insufficiency of insulin in the body. Insulin is a hormone which can regulate blood sugar. Blood sugar builds up in your bloodstream. There are some other factors which affect type 1 diabetes onset including genetic susceptibility and environmental factors. But the exact causes are still unknown.
Causes of type 2 diabetes
In type 2 diabetes, your body doesn't use insulin which is called insulin resistance or your body is unable to make enough insulin to overcome this resistance. Type 2 is more common in adults so it is also call adult – onset- diabetes. It is thought that type 2 diabetes is caused by a combination of lifestyle and genetic factors and other factors also affect the onset of this type diabetes such as diet, obesity, increased age, female gender, a lack of sleep, etc.
Risk factors for diabetes
1. Genetics and family history – family history of diabetes is a major risk.
2. Disease of the pancreas – If the pancreas is damaged, it increases the chances of developing type 1 diabetes.
3. Obesity – Obesity is the most dangerous factor which can cause type 2 diabetes
4. High blood pressure – it is the dangerous factor which can put you at risk for diabetes.
5. History of gestational diabetes – if you develop diabetes when you are pregnant, you are put at high risk of developing type 2 diabetes later in life.
6. Ethic background – diabetes is more common in Hispanic/Latino Americans, African-Americans, Native Americans, Asian-Americans, Pacific Islanders, and Alaska natives.
7. Activities – Proper activities can better control your blood sugar.
How to prevent diabetes
Monitoring blood sugar is necessary in order to early find diabetes.
Follow a healthy diet.
If you have been diagnosed with Diabetes, we're here to help. Call us: 8618330162295 or email us: email@example.com(Monday through Sunday) to make an appointment. Or you can make a vedio consultation and get second opinion from live doctor!