Diabetes is one systemic metabolic disorder. If uncontrolled effectively, diabetes will damage various organs and systems easily. When kidneys are damaged by diabetes, patients’ creatinine level will increase. Creatinine 2.71 is much higher than the normal, so patients should eat some foods to improve patients’ overall health condition.
Diabetes is often accompanied by high blood sugar. According to the characteristics of diabetic kidney disease, patients’ diet plan should have the following aspects.
- Avoid sugar-containing foods
- Follow a low-sodium diet plan
- Limit the protein intake
- Take in correct amount of potassium and phosphorus
- Reduce the intake of creatine, which is the source of creatinine
Foods to help reduce high creatinine 2.71 for diabetics
According to the characteristics of this disorder, we would like to recommend the following foods that can help achieve this goal.
1. Cucumber: It is one common vegetable that can help stimulate kidneys to produce more urine, taking away more waste products and toxins including creatinine.
2. Bitter gourd: According to clinical research, bitter gourd has the property of lowering high blood sugar level. Therefore, it can help manage patients’ diabetes effectively that is able to protect the remaining kidney functioning tissues.
3. Cabbage: It is one source of vitamin C, which is proven to be effective on improving kidney condition to some extent. Once kidney condition is improved, patients can find their creatinine level is managed too.
These are only some foods that can help manage diabetes, kidney problem or high creatinine 2.71 directly. To get a food list in detail, you can leave a message to email@example.com. Then, kidney experts can share it with you.
In fact, if you want to get better therapeutic effects, you can’t avoid medical therapies.