Please bring a list of any medicines or herbal remedies you are currently taking. You are suggested to take your current medicines for about one week at least. If you are under the age of 18, you are suggested to come together will a parent or official guardian in case permission is required.
- The patient or family makes an enquiry.
- Our consultant will ask the patients or family member to fill in a medical information form as registration.
- Our kidney disease experts will carefully review the medical condition of the patient, confirm whether it is treatable and recommend a treatment scheme.
- Our consultant will promptly reply to the patients' inquiry, explain the treatment plan, and explain why we believe that this plan is the best course of treatment.
- When the patient decides to commit, the patient service staff helps the patient arrange their visa application and method of payment.
- The patient and family member arranges the most convenient flight for them, and tells our patient service their fight number, arrival time and date of arrival.
- Patient service staff arranges airport pick up service and help with hospital admission.
- The medical treatment for the patient's specific disease, nursing, drugs, one-time uses materials etc.
- All routine check-up & tests: ultrasound, CT scan, MRI, blood routine, liver function and renal function tests, immune tests etc administered by our medical staff.
- Transportation to and from the airport.
- Hospital meals (or you can cook by your self in your private kitchen--free).
- Visa extension assisting services.
Our staff understands the cultural and language needs of international patients and offers a variety of services to meet those diverse needs. Via email and phone, we can help you arrange everything before you come and during your stay.
Pre-arrival preparations- Before you arrive, we will discuss with you which personal items and medical records you will need to bring and any necessary pre-arrival financial arrangements. We would be happy to assist you with any other concerns you might have regarding transportation, food, the weather, or any other special needs.
Assistance at the airport- The patient service staff will meet you at the airport when you arrive in China and bring you to our center. Upon your arrival, we will help you complete the admission process, fill out the registration forms, and help you adjust to your new surroundings. When you depart China to return home, our patient service staff will escort you to the airport and assist you with customs check-in.
Language Services- We know that getting around China can be tough without an ability to speak Chinese. However, our patient service staff can provide language assistance in English.
Visa Extension- Occasionally, a patient's treatment cycle will take longer than the time given on the patient's travel visa. In these cases, our patient service staff can help you to extend your stay.
It depends on where you are. We recommend you to book airline ticket to
▪ Beijing Capital International Airport
▪ Guangzhou Baiyun Airport and then transfer to Shijiazhuang International Airport.
After you arrive at Beijing Capital International Airport, take taxi or bus to Beijing West Railway Station; after getting there, we will be here to catch you.
A small convenience store locates in hospital. You can buy some daily necessities over there. Moreover, a plaza similar to Wal-mart and Carrefour situates nearby. It is pretty convenient for shopping.
Family-form wards are available, usually two caregivers are allowed in one ward. What's more, chain hotels around here are also available, such as Home Inns, 7 Days Inn, to name a few. Those hotels aforementioned are two of the biggest chain hotels across the country.
Most hospitals which work with us lies in temperate zone, north China. Average summer temperature highs of more than 87°F (30°C) while average winter temperature of 33°F (1°C), so please be prepared, taking right clothing as well as comfortable shoes with you. No hurricane over there, so no need to worry severe weather like that.
Neighbor banks include: Bank of China, HSBS, ICBC (Industrial and Commercial Bank of China), ABC (Agricultural Bank of China), CBC (China Construction Bank), PSBC (Postal Savings Bank of China), to name a few. Exchange your money in Bank of China or withdraw them from any of the banks aforementioned.
For family members: the family-form ward allows the patient live with their family members; meanwhile, Kitchenette is available in every single ward, so your family can cook as they want. If they are big fan of Chinese food, of course they can visit our own canteen for dinner.
But as for the patients, there are some restrictions. Doctor and registered dietitians will help the patients get enough nutrition and minimize side-effects by diet.
We provide interpretation services in order to break the language barrier. Besides, we provide one-to-one support, whatever you do or wherever you go, your own interpreter will accompany with you.
Free wireless network provided in every patient's room. Bring your own laptop because computers aren't available in the hospital. Other services include: printer, fax machine and copier etc.
We provide washer-dryer facilities in every single ward. Laundry soap can be purchased in the convenience store in building A, floor one. FYI, the dryer cleaner outside the hospital charges varying from 15 to 50 RMB, if you want to do the laundry in there.
The hospital provides informational and entertainment television programming. It offers popular news, current sports and entertainment channels. All the channels are free of charge.
Different from other hospitals, there's no limitation of visiting hours here. We provide 24 hour service per day, which explains why you can visit whenever you want.