For Polycystic Kidney Disease, certain tests can detect the size and number of kidney cysts you have and evaluate the amount of healthy kidney tissue.
Tests to detect Polycystic Kidney Disease
● Ultrasound exam. During an ultrasound, a wand-like device called a transducer is placed on your body. It emits inaudible sound waves that are reflected back to the transducer — like sonar. A computer translates the reflected sound waves into images of your kidneys.
● Computerized tomography (CT) scan. As you lie on a movable table, you're guided into a big doughnut-shaped device that projects very thin X-ray beams through your body. Your doctor is able to see cross-sectional images of your kidneys.
● Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scan. As you lie inside a large cylinder, magnetic fields and radio waves generate cross-sectional views of your kidneys.
Sometimes, a genetic testing is necessary, since Polycystic Kidney Disease patients is a genetic disorder that can pass down to next generation. Therefore, if anyone in your family has ever been diagnosed with Polycystic Kidney Disease, you are in high change of getting this kidney disease.
How to remove cysts in Polycystic Kidney Disease?
● A healthy diet. Actually, no certain food can help you to remove kidney cyst, but a kidney-healthy diet can help you prevent some symptoms and slow the growth of kidney cysts. As for suggestions, you can email to email@example.com.
● Surgery. A surgeon can use some instruments to drain the cysts or remove a portion of the cyst to inactivate the growth factor.
●Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy. It is a natural external application based on hundreds of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCMs). It can not only shrink kidney cyst but also improve kidney function. Wanna know more about it? Please do not hesitate to contact us.